My Views & Interesting News: When 700 Brides got Wooden Bats to beat up Alcoholic Husbands

Saturday, May 6, 2017

When 700 Brides got Wooden Bats to beat up Alcoholic Husbands

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!









As per TV reports a Madhya Pradesh state minister of ‘Panchayati raj and rural development’ Mr. Gopal Bhargava, gifted wooden bats to 700 brides during a mass marriage ceremony geld at Garhakota in Sagar district of Madhya Pradesh in India.

The minister asked the women to first have a dialogue with their husbands and make them realise the ill effects of liquor drinking, and if they don't understand, use wooden bats to beat them.

Wooden bat is also called ‘mogri’ in their language. Generally the mogri is used to wash clothes in the homes. This ‘mogri’ given to brides even has 'sharabiyon ke sutara hetu bhent’ written on it which ,means a tool to mend the alcoholic husbands.

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language