My Views & Interesting News: Man Aged 90 Years Looks for a Wife

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Man Aged 90 Years Looks for a Wife

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

An Ahmedabad-based retired banker after completing ninty years of his life, is now looking for a partner. The 90-year-old Gujarati man, who lost his wife 25 years after retirement, is the father of two sons and two daughters, reported the Times of India (TOI).

Living in one of his daughter’s house, he pays a rent of Rs17,000 (RM1,120) to her every month, and Rs 6,000 (RM400) to his son for food. “Since my children are only interested in my money, I am now looking for a better half with whom I can spend the last days of my life,” he said.

According to the TOI report, the former banker has contacted a charitable organisation to find him a wife “of any age” in order to get care and company to live peacefully. “He has contacted us to find a better half for him since his children are not taking care of him,” told Natubhai Patel of the Vinamulye Amulya Seva Organisation.

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language