My Views & Interesting News: Where Elephants Receive Elaborate Spa Treatments

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Where Elephants Receive Elaborate Spa Treatments

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!


As per a report:

Every year a group of pampered elephants at the Punnathoor Cotta Elephant Yard Rejuvenation Centre receive elaborate spa treatments. The elephant yard is attached to the Guruvayurappan Hindu temple in Kerala, India.

The rejuvenation centre – which is attached to the famous Guruvayurappan Hindu temple – can host up to 59 elephants, and the tusked giants are happy to laze in the water while workers scrub them clean with brushes.The elephants play a key role in Kerala’s legendary temple processions and – with July considered a month of rejuvenation for humans and animals alike – these ellies are certainly not complaining.

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language