My Views & Interesting News: Man shot for not putting Onions in Egg Omelette

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Man shot for not putting Onions in Egg Omelette

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
Lucknow: Annoyed over the absence of onion in omelette, a local history sheeter entered into an altercation with the egg vendor, Deepu Kashyap, and shot him in Etah district on Saturday.

The incident took place at around 7:30 pm when a local goon Yogesh reached Kashyap's stall along with his friends and relatives and ordered omelettes. While eating, Yogesh realised that there was no onion in the omelette and told the egg vendor.

When the egg vendor replied that he couldn't afford onion as their prices have shot up, Yogesh flew into a rage and entered into an altercation with him. Read more.........Egg vendor shot by local goon for not putting onions in omelette

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language